Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Rourkela
Air Traffic Control Officer (ATCO) Post
Total Vacancies:- 01
SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2021 | SAIL Jobs
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Rourkela: Rourkela Steel Plant invites eligible candidates to appear in the Walk-in-Interview for engagement as Air Traffic Control Officer (ATCO), on a contractual basis, for its Airport at Rourkela.
So we request you to read all the details about SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2021 Below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important date & Venue Details | SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2021
- Date of Interview: 11-10-2021.
- Reporting Time: 10.00 AM.
- Venue: CENTRAL POWER TRAINING INSTITUTE (CPTI), located in the ED (Projects) Office Building premises, Rourkela Steel Plant,
Age Limit as on 11-10-2021 | SAIL Rourkela ATCO Recruitment 2021
- The maximum age limit is 63 years.
- Relaxation is applicable as per Govt Rules.
Educational Qualification for SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2021
- Must have completed the course on Aerodrome Control / Approach Control from Civil Aviation Training College, Airports Authority of India, Allahabad.
- For more details refer to the notification.
SAIL Rourkela Vacancy 2021 & Salary details
|Name of the Posts (Trainee)||Vacancy||Monthly Remuneration|
|Air Traffic Control Officert (ATCO)||01||Rs.60,000/-|
Selection Process | SAIL Air Traffic Control Officer Recruitment 2021
- The Selection Process will be based on Personal Interviews.
How to Apply for SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website “www.sail.co.in” then go to “Careers> Jobs”.
- Find the advertisement
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill-up the form correctly.
- The candidates are required to bring the filled-in application form as per the prescribed format along with all their original certificates in support of their educational qualification, age, experience, photograph & one set of self-attested photocopies of the same.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned above are required to attend the walk-in-interview.