State Bank of India (SBI)
Total Vacancies:- 8500
SBI Recruitment 2020:
State Bank of India (SBI): Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for engagement as apprentices under the Apprentice Act 1961 (as amended from time to time). Candidates can apply for engagement in one state only and appear for the examination only once under this engagement project.
Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on the following website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https://apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/ careers.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Starting Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 20-11-2020
- Last Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 10-12-2020.
- Last date of printing Application: 25-12-2020.
- Online Examination: Tentatively in the Month of January 2021.
Age Limit (As on 31-10-2020):
- The age limit should be between 20 years to 32 years.
- Relaxation is applicable as per Govt Rules.
- For more details refer to the notification.
- For SC/ ST/ PWBD category candidate: Nil.
- For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 300/-.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Educational Qualification for SBI Recruitment 2020:
- Graduation from a recognized University/ Institute.
SBI Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
- Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of (i) online written test and (ii) test of the local language.
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website “www.sbi.co.in/careers”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click for apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.