Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
Grade A Officer (Assistant Manager)
Total Posts:- 147
SEBI Recruitment 2020:
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI): Invites application for the post of 147 Grade A Officer (Assistant Manager).
SEBI invites applications from Indian citizens for the post of Grade A Officer (Assistant Manager) for General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream, Engineering Stream, Research Stream and Official Language Stream. SEBI reserves the right to fill up the posts or not to fill up the posts at all.
- Closure of registration of application: 31-10-2020.
- Closure for editing application details: 31-10-2020.
- Last date for printing your application: 15-11-2020.
- Online Fee Payment: 07-03-2020 to 31-10-2020.
Educational Qualification for SEBI Recruitment 2020:
Master Degree (Law)/ Bachelor Degree (Law)/ CA/ CFA/ CS/ Engineering Graduate in relevant field from a recognized University/ Institute.
Age Limit (as on 29-02-2020):
- A candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on February 29, 2020, i.e., the candidate must have been born on or after March 01, 1990.
- Relaxation is applicable as per Govt Rules.
- For SC/ ST/ PWBD:- RS 100/- ( as intimation charges).
- All others:- RS 1000/- (as application fee cum intimation charges).
SEBI Recruitment 2020 Vacancy details:
- Grade A Officer (Assistant Manager) (147)
How to Apply for SEBI Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website www.sebi.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for Grade A Officer (Assistant Manager).
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click for apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click for the final submit button & print the application form.
- Official Notification:- Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here
- Application Form:- Registration | Login