Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Combined Graduate Level Examination 2021
Assistant, ASO & Other Posts
Total Vacancies:- Various
SSC CGL Examination 2021:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC): Staff Selection Commission will hold Combined Graduate
Level Examination, 2020 for filling up of various Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts in different Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations. The details of the examination are as follows:
Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Dates for submission of online applications: 29-12-2020 to 31-01-2021.
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 31-01-2021 (23:30).
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 02-02-2021 (23:30).
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 04-02-2021 (23:30).
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 06-02-2021.
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 29-05-2021 to 07-06-2021.
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): To be notified later.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ Women candidates: Nil.
- For Other Candidates: Rs. 100/-.
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline.
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2021):
Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification for SSC CGL Examination 2021:
- Candidate must have hold Bachelor’s Degree / CA/ CMA from a recognized Board/ University.
- For more details refer to the notification.
SSC CGL Examination 2021 Vacancy Details:
- Group ‘B’ Post Name List: Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Assistant, Inspector, Assistant Enforcement Officer, Sub Inspector, Assistant/ Superintendent, Divisional Accountant, Junior Statistical Officer.
- Group ‘C’ Post Name List: Auditor, Accountant, Accountant/ Jr. Accountant, Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerk & Tax Assistant.
- For details refer to the notification.
The Examination will be conducted in four tiers as indicated below:
- Tier-I: Computer Based Examination.
- Tier-II: Computer Based Examination.
- Tier-III: Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper).
- Tier-IV: Computer Proficiency Test/ Data Entry Skill Test (wherever applicable).
How to Apply for SSC CGL Examination 2021:
- Go to the official website “www.ssc.nic.in”.
- Find Advertisement “Notice of Examination for Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2020”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Before applying to these posts, candidates must make Time Registration.
- Then you may log in to your account then proceed to apply.
- Enter your details correctly.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.