Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
CGL Recruitment 2021-22
Assistant, ASO & Other Posts
Total Vacancies:- Various
SSC CGL Recruitment 2021-22 | SSC CGL 2021 Apply Online
Staff Selection Commission (SSC): Staff Selection Commission will hold Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2021 for filling up of various Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts in different Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies/ Statutory Bodies/ Tribunals, etc. So we request to read all the details about SSC CGL Recruitment 2021-22 Notification below.
Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Important Date | SSC CGL Recruitment 2021
- Dates for submission of online applications: 23-12-2021 to 23-01-2022.
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 23-01-2022 (23:30).
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 25-01-2022 (23:30).
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 26-01-2022 (23:30).
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 27-01-2022.
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ including online payment: 28-01-2022 to 01-02-2022 (23:30).
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): April 2022.
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): To be notified later.
Application Fee | SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2021
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ Women candidates: Nil.
- For Other Candidates: Rs. 100/-.
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline.
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2022) | SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2021
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Qualification for SSC CGL Examination 2021-22 | SSC CGL
- Candidate must have held a Bachelor’s Degree / CA/ CMA from a recognized Board/ University.
- For more details refer to the notification.
SSC CGL Examination 2021 Vacancy Details | SSC CGL
- Group ‘B’ Post Name List: Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Assistant Section Officer (IB), Assistant Section Officer (MOR), Assistant Section Officer (MOEA), Assistant Section Officer (AFHQ), Assistant Section Officer (Ele & IT), Assistant, Inspector of Income Tax, Inspector (CGST & Central Excise), Inspector (Preventive Officer), Inspector (Examiner), Assistant Enforcement Officer, Sub Inspector, Inspector (Department of post), Assistant/ Superintendent, Assistant (NCLAT), Research Assistant, Divisional Accountant, Junior Statistical Officer.
- Group ‘C’ Post Name List: Auditor (C & AG), Auditor, Auditor (CGDA), Accountant, Accountant/ Jr. Accountant, Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerk, Tax Assistant & Sub Inspector.
- For details refer to the notification.
Selection Process of SSC CGL | SSC CGL Vacancy 2021-22
The Examination will be conducted in four tiers as indicated below:
- Tier-I: Computer Based Examination.
- Tier-II: Computer Based Examination.
- Tier-III: Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper).
- Tier-IV: Computer Proficiency Test/ Data Entry Skill Test (wherever applicable).
How to Apply for SSC CGL Recruitment 2021-22?
- Go to the official website “www.ssc.nic.in”.
- Find Advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Before applying to these posts, candidates must make Time Registration.
- Then you may log in to your account then proceed to apply.
- Enter your details correctly.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.