Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
CGL Recruitment 2022
SSC CGL 2022
Total Vacancies:- 20,000
Download Our Mobile App: Click Here
SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 | SSC CGL 2022 Apply Online
Staff Selection Commission (SSC): Staff Selection Commission will hold a Combined Graduate Level Examination 2022 for filling up various 20,000Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts in different Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies/ Statutory Bodies/ Tribunals, etc. So we request you to read all the details about SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Notification below.
Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Important Date | Combined Graduate Level Examination 2022
- Dates for submission of online applications: 17-09-2022 to 08-10-2022.
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 08-10-2022 (23:00).
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 08-10-2022 (23:00).
- The last date and time for making an online fee payment are 09-10-2022 (23:00).
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 10-10-2022.
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ including online payment: 12-10-2022 to 13-10-2022 (23:00).
- Schedule of Computer-Based Examination (Tier-I): Dec 2022.
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): To be notified later.
Application Fee | SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2022
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ Women candidates: Nil.
- For Other Candidates: Rs. 100/-.
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline.
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2022) | SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2022
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Qualification for SSC CGL Examination 2022 | SSC CGL
- Candidate must have held a Bachelor’s Degree / CA/ CMA from a recognized Board/ University.
- For more details refer to the notification.
SSC CGL Examination 2022 Vacancy Details | SSC CGL 2022 Apply Online
- Group ‘B’ Post Name List: Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Assistant Section Officer (IB), Assistant Section Officer (MOR), Assistant Section Officer (MOEA), Assistant Section Officer (AFHQ), Assistant Section Officer (Ele & IT), Assistant, Inspector of Income Tax, Inspector (CGST & Central Excise), Inspector (Preventive Officer), Inspector (Examiner), Assistant Enforcement Officer, Sub Inspector, Inspector (Department of post), Assistant/ Superintendent, Assistant (NCLAT), Research Assistant, Divisional Accountant, Junior Statistical Officer.
- Group ‘C’ Post Name List: Auditor (C & AG), Auditor, Auditor (CGDA), Accountant, Accountant/ Jr. Accountant, Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerk, Tax Assistant & Sub Inspector.
- For details refer to the notification.
Selection Process of SSC CGL | SSC CGL Vacancy 2022
The Examination will be conducted in four tiers as indicated below:
- Tier-I: Computer-Based Examination.
- Tier-II: Computer-Based Examination.
- Tier-III: Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper).
- Tier-IV: Computer Proficiency Test/ Data Entry Skill Test (wherever applicable).
How to Apply for SSC CGL Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “www.ssc.nic.in”.
- Find Advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Before applying to these posts, candidates must make Time Registration.
- Then you may log in to your account then proceed to apply.
- Enter your details correctly.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.