Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC Recruitment 2022
Head Constable Posts
Total Vacancies:- 857
Download Our Mobile App: Click Here
SSC HC Recruitment 2022 | SSC Job
Staff Selection Commission (SSC): Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment of Head Constable (Assistant Wireless Operator (AWO)/Tele-Printer
Operator (TPO)) in Delhi Police as per the Memorandum of Understanding signed between Delhi Police and the Staff Selection Commission. So We request you to read all the information related to SSC HC Recruitment 2022 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important Date | SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- Dates for submission of online applications: 08.07.2022 to 29.07.2022.
- Last date for receipt of application: 29.07.2022 (up to 23.00 PM).
- Last date for making online fee payment: 29.07.2022 (23.00 PM).
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 30.07.2022 (23.00 PM).
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 30.07.2022.
- Dates of Computer Based Examination: October 2022 (tentatively).
Age Limit as on 01-07-2022| SSC Vacancy in Odisha
- The age limit is between 18 years to 27 years.
Application Fee | SSC Constable Recruitment 2022
- For all candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For Women/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman Candidates: Nil.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Minimum Qualification for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 20212
- Candidates should possess a 10 + 2 (Senior Secondary) pass or equivalent from recognized institutions.
- For more details refer to the notification.
SSC Head Constable Vacancy 2022 | SSC Job in Odisha
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
|Head Constable (AWO/TPO)-Male||573||Rs. 25500-81100|
|Head Constable (AWO/TPO)-Female||284|
How to Apply for SSC HC Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “www.ssc.nic.in” then
- Find the advertisement “Notice of Head Constable (Assistant Wireless Operator (AWO)/Tele-Printer Operator (TPO))in Delhi Police Examination, 2022″.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.