Staff Selection Commission
(Government of India)
Total Vacancies:- Various
Staff Selection Commission (SSC): Staff Selection Commission will hold an open competitive
Examination for recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India.
- Submission of online applications: 01-10-2020 to 30-10-2020.
- Last date and time for receipt of applications: 30-10-2020 till 23:30.
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 01-11-2020 till 23:30.
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 03-11-2020 till 23:30.
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 05-11-2020.
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): 22-03-2021 to 25-03-2021.
- Date of Paper-II (Conventional): To be notified later.
- For ST/ SC/ PwD/ ExSM/ Female Candidates: Nil.
- For Others: 100/-.
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline.
Educational Qualification for SSC JE Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate should hold an Engineering/ Diploma in concerned discipline from a recognized university.
- For more details refer to the notification.
SSC JE Recruitment 2020 Post and Age details:
- SSC selection will be based on Computer Based Examination (Paper I & Paper II) & Physical Efficiency Test (only for JE in BRO).
How to Apply for SSC JE Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website “ www.sss.nic.in”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.