Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination
SSC MTS Examination 2021:
The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff, a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India. We request you to read all the information related to SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 below.
Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Dates for submission of online applications: 05-02-2021 to 21-03-2021.
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 21-03-2021 (23:30).
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 23-03-2021 (23:30).
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 25-03-2021 (23:30).
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 29-03-2021.
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 01-07-2021 to 20-07-2021.
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 21-11-2021.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ Women candidates: Nil.
- For Other Candidates: Rs. 100/-.
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline.
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2021):
Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 27 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification for SSC CGL Examination 2021:
- Candidate must have hold 10th or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University.
- For more details refer to the notification.
SSC Examination 2021 Vacancy Details:
- Details about vacancies will be provided in due course. Updated vacancies, if any, will be made available on the website of the Commission (https://ssc.nic.in->Candidate’s Corner-> Tentative
- For details refer to the notification.
The Examination will be conducted in four tiers as indicated below:
- Tier-I: Computer Based Examination.
- Tier-II: Descriptive Paper.
How to Apply for SSC MTS Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website “www.ssc.nic.in”.
- Find Advertisement “Notice of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination, 2020”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Before applying to these posts, candidates must make Time Registration.
- Then you may log in to your account then proceed to apply.
- Enter your details correctly.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.