Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
MTS & Havaldar (CBIC & CBN)
Total Vacancies:- 3603
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 | SSC MTS Examination 2022
The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment of 3603 Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff in various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India. We request you to read all the information related to SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 below.
Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Important Date | SSC MTS Exam Date 2022
- Dates for submission of online applications are 22-03-2022 to 30-04-2022.
- The last date and time for receipt of online applications are 30-04-2022 (23:00).
- Last date and time for making an online fee payment are 02-05-2022 (23:00).
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan 03-05-2022 (23:00).
- The last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of the Bank) is 04-05-2022.
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges 05-05-2022 to 09-05-2022 (23:00).
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) July 2022.
- Dates of Paper-II Examination (Descriptive) To be notified later.
Application Fee | SSC MTS Notification 2022
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ Women candidates: Nil.
- For Other Candidates: Rs. 100/-.
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline.
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2022) | SSC MTS Apply Online
- 18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1997 and not later than 01-01-2004) for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).
- 18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and a few posts of MTS.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Qualification for SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 | SSC MTS Apply Online
- The candidates must have passed the Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- For more details refer to the notification.
SSC MTS Vacancy 2022 & Salary Details | SSC Multi Tasking Staff
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy||Salary|
|MTS||Will be intimated later||—|
|Havaldar in CBIC and CBN||3603||—|
Selection Process | SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022
The Examination will be conducted in four tiers as indicated below:
- Tier-I: Computer Based Examination.
- Tier-II: Descriptive Paper.
How to Apply for SSC MTS Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “www.ssc.nic.in”.
- Find Advertisement “Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, 2021”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Before applying to these posts, candidates must make Time Registration.
- Then you may log in to your account then proceed to apply.
- Enter your details correctly.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.