Staff Selection Commission
(Government of India)
Total Vacancies:- Various
Staff Selection Commission (SSC): will hold an Open Competitive Computer-Based Examination for recruitment to the posts of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ (Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade ‘D’ (Group ‘C’) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India. Only those candidates who have skills in stenography are eligible to apply.
- Submission of online applications: 10-10-2020 to 04-11-2020.
- Last date and time for receipt of applications: 04-11-2020 till 23:30.
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 06-11-2020 till 23:30.
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 08-11-2020 till 23:30.
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 10-11-2020.
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): 29-03-2021 to 31-03-2021.
Age Limit (As on 01-08-2020):
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’: 18 to 30 years.
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’: 18 to 27 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For ST/ SC/ PwD/ ESM/ Female Candidates: Nil.
- For Others: 100/-.
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline.
Educational Qualification for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates must have passed the 12th standard or equivalent examination from a recognized board or University with Typing Knowledge of English/ Hindi.
- For more details refer to the notification.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Vacancy details:
- Vacancies will be determined in due course. Updated vacancy position will be uploaded on the website of the Commission from time to time “(ssc.nic.in > Candidate‟s Corner > Tentative Vacancy)”.
- SSC selection will be based on the Computer Based Examination (Paper-I & Paper-II) & Skill Test.
How to Apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website “ www.sss.nic.in”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.