ST & SC Development Section, Kalahandi
Kalahandi Teacher Recruitment 2021-22
TGT, PET, Hindi Teacher & Sanskrit Teacher
Total Posts:- 39
Kalahandi Teacher Recruitment 2021 | Kalahandi Job Vacancy 2021
ST & SC Development Department Kalahandi: Applications in prescribed form are invited from the deserving candidates from a native of Odisha for engagement as Initial Appointee Teachers through WRITTEN EXAMINATION in the following categories of posts in ST & SC Development Department Educational institutions run in Kalahandi District.
So We request you to read all the information related to SSD Kalahandi Recruitment 2022 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | Kalahandi recruitment 2021-22
- The last date of receipt of the application by post: 31.01.2022 by 05:00 P.M.
- Address:- District Welfare Officer, Kalahandi.
Age Limit ( As on 30-11-2021) | Block Level job in Kalahandi 2021
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 32 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Qualification for Kalahandi Job Recruitment 2021 | Odisha Job
- +2/ BA/ BEd/ CT/ DIET/ Bachelor’s Degree.
- For more details refer to the notification.
Kalahandi Job Vacancy 2021 & Salary Details | Free Job Odisha
Selection Process | Kalahandi Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Selection to the posts shall be through a written competitive examination followed by Computer Test (Practical) and viva-voce test.
How to Apply for Kalahandi District Job?
- Go to the official website “https://kalahandi.nic.in/”.
- Click On Recruitment & Result
- Find the advertisement “Advertisement for the post of Initial Appointee’.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- The applications along with the required documents shall be sent to District Welfare Officer, Kalahandi at Bhwanipatna by Speed Post/ Registered Post only on or before 31-01-2022 by 05:00 P.M.
Important Links | Kalahandi Teacher Recruitment 2022
For More Details Please Visit the Official Website