District Office Mayurbhanj Baripada
ST & SC Development Section Mayurbhanj
Mayurbhanj Recruitment 2022
Various Teachers Posts
Total Vacancies:- 26
SSD Mayurbhanj Recruitment 2022 | Mayurbhanj Job
ST & SC Development Section Mayurbhanj: Has announced notification for the recruitment of 26 Various Teachers under the ST & SC Development Department in the Mayurbhanj District. So We request you to read all the information related to SSD Mayurbhanj Recruitment 2022 below.
Those Applicants interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | Mayurbhanj Job Recruitment 2022
- Last date to send their application through the post before 12.05.2022 by 5.00 P.M by Regd. Post/ Speed Post Only.
- Address: Office of the District Welfare Officer, Mayurbhanj.
Age Limit (As on 01-10-2022) | Mayurbhanj Job Vacancy 2022
- Minimum age: 21 years.
- Maximum age: 38 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Qualification of SSD Mayurbhanj Recruitment 2022 | Mayurbhanj Job Alert
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/ Commerce or a Shastri (Sanskrit) Degree from a recognized university with two school subjects (school subjects as defined in the proviso hereunder) from a recognized university having 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ ST/ PWD/ SEBC candidates) and Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.)/ 3-year integrated B.Ed. from an NCTE recognized institution.
TGT-Science (PCM) & TGT-Science (CBZ)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science/ B.Tech/ B.E. with two school subjects (school subjects as defined in the proviso here under) from a recognized university having 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PWD/SEBC candidates) and Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.)/ 3-year integrated B.Ed.- lV.Ed. from any NCTE recognized institution.
Classical Teacher (Sanskrit)
- Bachelor’s Degree with Sanskrit as one of the electives/ optional/ Honours/ Pass subjects from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PWD/SEBC candidates) and Shiksha Shastri (Sanskrit) a course prescribed by NCTE, from a recognized University/ institution.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with Hindi as one of the electives/ Optional/ Pass/ Honours subject with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (45% for or SC/ ST/ PWD/ SEBC candidates)
Physical Education Teacher
- +2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized institution with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ ST/ PWD/ SEBC candidates).
SSD Mayurbhanj Vacancy 2022 & Salary Details | Odisha Govt Job
|Name of Posts||Vacancy||Salary|
|Trained Graduate Teachers (Science/ Arts)||19||RS.25,300/-|
|Hindi/ Sanskrit Teacher||04||RS.25,300/-|
Selection Process | ST & SC Development Section Mayurbhanj
- All selection of teaching staff shall be done through written examination (Multiple Choice Question) comprising 100 marks based on OMR. Basis.
How to Apply for SSD Mayurbhanj Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website www.mayurbhanj.nic.in.
- Click on Notice> Recruitment.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Fill up the Application Form correctly.
- The interested eligible candidates can send the prescribed application form duly signed by the candidates along with self-attested photocopies of all required educational certificates, mark sheets, and documents along with all original documents for verification before the last date ends.