ST & SC Development Section, Rayagada
Rayagada Recruitment 2022
Teachers Posts Vacancy
Total Vacancies:- 73
SSD Rayagada Recruitment 2022 | Rayagada Job
ST & SC Development Department Rayagada: Applications in prescribed form are invited from the deserving candidates from a native of Odisha for engagement as Initial Appointee 73 Teachers through WRITTEN EXAMINATION in the following categories of posts in ST & SC Development Department Educational institutions run in Rayagada District.
So We request you to read all the information related to SSD Rayagada Recruitment 2022 below.
Those Applicants interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | ST & SC Development Section Rayagada Recruitment
- Last date to send their application through the post before 25.01.2022 by 5.30 P.M by Regd. Post/ Speed Post Only.
- Address: District Welfare Officer, Rayagada, Odisha.
Age Limit (As on 30-11-2021) | Rayagada Job Vacancy 2022
- Minimum age: 21 years.
- Maximum age: 32 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fee | Latest Govt Job In Odisha
- A Bank Draft of Rs. 200/- payable at SBI Rayagada in favor of District Welfare Officer, Rayagada by candidates other than ST/ SC/ Women/ PH candidates.
Qualification of SSD Rayagada Recruitment 2022 | Free Job Alert Odisha
- +2/ Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University in a relevant subject.
- For more details refer to the notification.
SSD Rayagada Vacancy 2022 & Salary Details | Odisha Govt Job
|Name of Posts||Vacancy||Salary|
|Trained Graduate Teachers (Science / Arts)||42||Rs.25,300/-|
|Hindi/ Sanskrit Teacher||17||Rs.25,300/-|
|I.A/ I.Sc. CT||09||Rs.15,000/-|
How to Apply for ST-SC Development Section Rayagada Recruitment?
- Go to the official website “rayagada.nic.in”.
- Click on Notice> Recruitment.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Fill up the Application Form correctly.
- The interested eligible candidates can send the prescribed application form duly signed by the candidates along with self-attested photocopies of all required educational certificates, mark sheets, and documents along with all original documents for verification before the last date ends.