Office of the Collectorate, Sundargarh
Peon (Group- D) employees
Total Vacancies:- 17
Sundargarh Recruitment 2021 | Sundargarh Teacher Recruitment
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up of different teaching and non-teaching posts in the school for the Deaf Sundargarh, & School for the Blind Sundargarh, and School for the MR, Home Hope, Rourkela. So we request to read all the details about Sundargarh Recruitment 2021 below.
Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Important Date | Sundargarh TGT Recruitment 2021
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 14-11-2021 (Sunday).
- Interview Time: 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM.
- Venue: B. S Govt High School, Sundargarh.
Age Limit ( As on 01-01-2021) | Sundargarh TGT Recruitment
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 21 years.
- Age relaxation as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification for District Sundargarh Recruitment 2021
- 8thpass/ +2/ BSc/ BEd.
- For more details refer to the notification.
Sundargarh District Vacancy 2021 Details | Sundargarh Teaching & Non-Teaching Salary Details
|Name of the Posts||Vacancy|
|Physical Education Teacher (PET)||01|
|Classical/ Language Teacher||01|
|Sweeper cum Watchman||01|
Selection Process | Teacher Job in Odisha
- Selection will be based on the Interview.
How to Apply for Sundargarh District Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website “sundergarh.nic.in”.
- Click On “Recruitment/Advisertisement”.
- Find the advertisement “Walk-in-interview for filling up vacancies in special schools”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- The interested eligible candidates have to appear the Walk-in-Interview in the prescribed application form duly signed by the candidates along with self-attested photocopies of all required educational certificates, mark sheets, and documents along with all original documents for verification.