Supreme Court if India
Branch Officer & Junior Court Assistant Posts
Total Vacancies:- 07
Supreme Court of India (SCI): Applications are invited from Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies in the Technical Cadre:-
- Last date of receipt application: 27-10-2020 up to 05.00 PM.
Age Limit (as on 31-07-2020):
- For Branch Officer: 30 to 45 years.
- For Junior Court Assistant (Hardware Maintenance): 21 to 31 Years.
Educational Qualification for Supreme Court Recruitment 2020:
- For Branch Officer: Master’s Degree in Engineering/ Master of Technology in Computer Science or Information Technology OR Master’s Degree in Computer Application/ Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science/ Information Technology OR M.Sc. in Computer Science
- For Junior Court Assistant (Hardware Maintenance): Minimum B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc. in Computer Science or IT/ Bachelor in Computer Application.
Supreme Court Recruitment 2020 Vacancy & Salary Details:
- The Selection Process will be based on Written tests, practicals & interviews.
How to Apply for Supreme Court Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website “sci.gov.in”.
- Click “Recruitment” to find the advertisement “Applications invited for participating in selection to the posts of Branch Officer (Technical Cadre) and Junior Court Assistant (Hardware Maintenance): Last date 6.11.2020”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Eligible candidates are required to fill the application form (as per attached format). The application, in a sealed cover (A4 size envelope), indicating “Application for the Post of _________” thereon and addressed to the Branch Officer (Recruitment Cell), Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg, New Delhi110001, may be sent so as to reach on or before 06-11-2020.