Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)
UCIL Recruitment 2021
Trade Apprentice Posts
Total Vacancies:- 242
UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 | Jharkhand Jobs
Uranium Corporation of India Limited: It is a Public Sector Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy with a special standing at the forefront of the Nuclear Power cycle. UCIL invites a total number of 242 vacancies as per the distribution of vacancy (for all units of UCIL in the Jharkhand region only.
So We request you to read all the information related to UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | UCIL Recruitment 2021
- Commencement of online registration of application of candidates: 09-10-2021.
- Last date for receipt of online application: 29-10-2021.
Age Limit as on 29-10-2021 | UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Minimum Qualification for Uranium Corporation of India Recruitment
- Candidates should possess 10th Class, ITI (Relevant Trade) from a recognized institution.
- For more details refer to the notification.
UCIL Apprentice Vacancy 2021 & Salary Details
|Name of the post||Vacancy|
|Welder [Gas & Electric]||40|
|Mech. Diesel/Mech. MV||12|
Selection Process of UCIL Recruitment 2021 | Job In Jharkhand
- Selection of the candidates will be on a merit basis i.e. on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in I T I in respective trades.
How to Apply for UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to the official website “ucil.gov.in”. Click on Jobs.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- For registration visit the Govt. portal website https://apprenticeshipindia.org.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
Important Links | UCIL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
Career Portal Odisha For More Details Please Visit the Official Website
Thank You for Visit Again.