Union Public Service Commission
Combined Medical Services (CMS) Examination 2021
Total Vacancies:- 838
UPSC Examination 2021 II UPSC CMS Apply:
Union Public Service Commission 2020 (UPSC): The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination.
Union Public Service Commission has released a new UPSC Exam notification to fill up 838 vacancies of General Duty Medical Officer by UPSC CMS Examination. So we request you to read all the information related to UPSC Examination 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important Details of UPSC Jobs:
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 17-07-2021 till 06.00 pm.
- Last Date for Printing of Online Application: 03-08-2021 to 09-08-2021 till 06.00 PM.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates: Nil.
- For Other Candidates: Rs.200/-.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Educational Qualification for UPSC CMS Exam 2021:-
- The candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S Examination.
- For more details refer to the notification.
UPSC ORA Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Junior Scale Post||349|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer||300|
|General Duty Medical Officer||189|
Selection Process of UPSC Examination 2021:
- Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of (i) online written test and (ii) test of the local language.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website “upsc.gov.in”.
- Click “Examination”. Find “Combined Medical Services Examination, 2021″.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then go to the website “upsconline.nic.in”. to apply for these posts.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
Important Links of UPSC Examination 2021: