Union Public Service Commission
Engineering Services & Combined Geo-Scientist Exam 2021
Total Vacancies:- 439
UPSC Examination 2021 II UPSC Jobs
Union Public Service Commission 2021 (UPSC): The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination.
Union Public Service Commission has released a new UPSC Exam notification to fill up 439 vacancies of Engineering Services and Combined Geo-Scientist.. So we request you to read all the information related to UPSC Examination 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important Details of UPSC Jobs
- Starting Date for Submission of online application: 22-09-2021.
- Last Date for Submission of online application: 12-10-2021 till 06.00 PM.
Application Fees | UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2021
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates: Nil.
- For Other Candidates: Rs.200/-.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Educational Qualification for UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Exam 2021
- The candidate should have M.Sc/ Master Degree/ Engineering from a recognized university.
- For more details refer to the notification.
UPSC ORA Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Examination||Vacancy|
|Engineering Services (Preliminary)||247|
|Combined Geo-Scientist (Preliminary)||192|
Selection Process of UPSC Examination 2021
- Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of (i) online written test and (ii) interview.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website “upsc.gov.in”.
- Click “Examination”. Find Advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then go to the website “upsconline.nic.in”. to apply for these posts.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.