Union Public Service Commission
Indian Economic Service Examination
Total Posts:- 15
UPSC IES Recruitment 2020:
Indian Economic Service Examination(IES): The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination.
Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- The Online Applications can be filled up to 01-09-2020 till 18.00 Hours.
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from 08-09-2020 to 14-09-2020 till 6.00 PM.
- For Female/ SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates: Nil.
- For Other Candidates: Rs.200/-.
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline.
- Applicants who opt for “Pay by Cash” mode should print the system generated Pay-in-slip during part II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only. “Pay by Cash” mode will be deactivated at 23.59 hours of 31-08-2020.
- A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years.
- A candidate must not have attained the age of 30 years on 01-08-2020.
- He/She must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1990 and not later than 01-08-1999.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification for UPSC IES Recruitment 2020:
- A candidate for the Indian Economic Service must have obtained a Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics.
UPSC IES Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
- Indian Economic Service Examination(IES)-(15)
How to Apply for UPSC IES Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the “www.upsconline.nic.in”.
- Find Advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click for apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click for the final submit button & print the application form.
|Official Notification:-||Click Here|
|Official Website:-||Click Here|
|Application Form:-||Part 1 Registration I Part 2 Registration|
For More Details Please Visit Official Website
Thank You Visit Again.