Union Public Service Commission
Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination
Total Posts:- 110
UPSC Indian Forest Recruitment 2021:
Union Public Service Commission 2021 (UPSC): The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. So we request to really all the details about UPSC IFS Recruitment 2021 below.
Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 24-03-2021.
- The date for Prelims Exam: 27-06-2021.
- Dates for Mains Exam: November 2021.
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Women Candidates: Nil.
- For Other Candidates: Rs.100/-.
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline.
Educational Qualification & Age Details for UPSC Advertisement 2021:-
- A candidate must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University.
UPSC IFS Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Services||Vacancy|
|Indian Forest Service Exam 2021||110|
- Selection will be based on the written test & Interview.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website upsc.gov.in.
- Click “Advertisement” to find the advertisement “Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Examination, 2021 through CS(P) Examination 2021 ”, click on the link.
- Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website “www.upsconline.nic.in”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.