Union Public Service Commission
Deputy Director and Other Posts
Total Posts:- 155
UPSC Job Recruitment 2021 | UPSC Jobs
Union Public Service Commission 2021 (UPSC): The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. It invites notification for the recruitment of Deputy Director and other vacancies. So we request to really all the details about UPSC Job Recruitment 2021 below.
Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Important Date | UPSC Job Recruitment 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 02-09-2020 till 23:59 hrs.
- Last Date for Printing of Online Application: 03-09-2021 till 23:59 hrs.
Application Fee | UPSC Recruitment 2021:
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Women Candidates: Nil.
- For Other Candidates: Rs.25/-.
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline.
Educational Qualification & Age Details for UPSC Advertisement 2021:-
- Master’s Degree in Anthropology from a recognized university or Institute.
- Diploma in Museology from a recognized university or Institute
- Maximum Age: 35 years.
Fisheries Research Investigation Officer:
- Masters Degree in Zoology with specialization in Fisheries or M.F.Sc or M.Sc in Marine Biology or M.Sc in Industrial Fisheries or M.Sc in Aquaculture or M.Sc in Fisheries Science from recognized University or Institute
- Maximum Age: 40 Years.
Principal Officer (Engineering) cum-Joint Director General(Technical):
- Post Graduate Diploma in Maritime Operation and Management.
- For more details refer to the notification.
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Degree of a recognized university.
- Maximum age: 35 Years.
UPSC Job Recruitment 2021 Vacancy & Salary Details:
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary (Per Month)|
|02||Level-7 (Rs. 44,900-1,42,400/-)|
Fisheries Research Investigation Officer
|01||Pay Level- 10|
Principal Officer (Engineering) cum-Joint Director General(Technical)
|01||Pay Matrix level of -14|
|151||Rs.15600 – 39100|
Selection Process | UPSC Job Notification 2021:
- Selection will be based on the written test & Interview.
How to Apply for UPSC Job Recruitment 2021 :
- Go to the official website upsc.gov.in.
- Click “Advertisement” to find the advertisement “Special Advertisement No. 55 – 2021 and Advertisement No. 10 – 2021”, click on the link.
- Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website “www.upsconline.nic.in”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
Important Links | UPSC 2021 notification
For More Details Please Visit the Official Website
Thank You Visit Again.
Click here for more job updates