Union Public Service Commission
Asst Engineer & Other Posts
Total Posts:- 34
UPSC ORA Recruitment 2020:
Union Public Service Commission 2020 (UPSC): The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination.
Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31-12-2020 till 23:59 hrs.
- Last Date for Printing of Online Application: 01-01-2021 till 23:59 hrs.
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Women Candidates: Nil.
- For Other Candidates: Rs.25/-.
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline.
Educational Qualification & Age Details for UPSC ORA Recruitment 2020:-
Assistant Legal Adviser:
- Degree in law from a recognized University or Institute.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
- PG/ M.Sc. Diploma in Radiological/ Medical Physics
- Maximum Age: 35 Years.
- Degree in Law of a recognized University.
- Maximum Age: 35 years
Assistant Engineer (Electrical):
- Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Maximum age: 30 Years.
UPSC ORA Recruitment 2020 Vacancy & Salary Details:
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary (Per Month)|
|Assistant Legal Adviser||02||Rs. 15600/-|
|Medical Physicist||04||Rs. 67,700/-|
|Public Prosecutor||10||Rs. 15600/-|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||18||Pay Level- 10|
- Selection will be based on the written test & Interview.
How to Apply for UPSC ORA Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website upsc.gov.in.
- Click “Advertisement” to find the advertisement “Advertisement No.16 – 2020”, click on the link.
- Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website “www.upsconline.nic.in”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.