Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC Examination 2022
Assistant Chemist & Other Posts
Total Vacancies:- 67
UPSC ORA Recruitment 2022 | UPSC Careers
Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination: The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination.
So we request you to read all the information related to UPSC ORA Recruitment 2022 below.
Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Important Date | UPSC Assistant Chemist Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date of Online Application: 12-05-2022.
- Last Date of Online Application: 13-05-2022 till 18.00 hrs.
Application Fee | UPSC New Recruitment 2022
- For Female/ SC/ ST/ candidates: Nil.
- For Other Candidates: Rs.25/-.
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline.
Age Limit (As on 01-08-2022) | UPSC ORA Vacancy 2022
- Minimum: 30 Years.
- Maximum: 50 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2022
- A candidate must hold a Degree/ Mater’s Degree from a University.
- For more details refer to the notification.
UPSC Vacancy 2022 Details | UPSC New Examination Jobs
|Name of Post||Vacancy|
|Senior Scientific Officer||01|
|Sub Divisional Engineer||02|
How to Apply for UPSC ORA Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the “www.upsconline.nic.in”.
- Find Advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click for apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.