Union Public Service Commission
UPSC Recruitment 2021
Data Processing Assistant, Private Secretary, Senior Grade, Junior Time Scale (JTS) Grade & Youth Officer
Total Posts:- 56
UPSC Recruitment 2021 | UPSC Jobs
Union Public Service Commission 2021 (UPSC): The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. It invites notification for the recruitment of Deputy Director and other vacancies. So we request to really all the details about UPSC Recruitment 2021 below.
Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Important Date | UPSC Youth Officer Recruitment 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 28-10-2021 till 23:59 hrs.
- Last Date for Printing of Online Application: 29-10-2021 till 23:59 hrs.
Application Fee | UPSC Recruitment 2021
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Women Candidates: Nil.
- For Other Candidates: Rs.25/-.
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline.
Educational Qualification Details for UPSC Advertisement 2021
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma/Master’s Degree.
- For more details refer to the notification.
UPSC Vacancy 2021 & Salary Details | UPSC Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary (Per Month)|
|Data Processing Assistant||01||Rs. 44900/- to 142400/-|
|Private Secretary||01||Rs. 44900/- to 142400/-|
|Civil Hydrographic Officer||20||Rs.4600/-|
|Junior Time Scale (JTS)||29||Rs. 56100/- to 177500/-|
|Youth Officer||05||Rs. 44900/- to 142400/-|
Selection Process | UPSC Job Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on the written test & Interview.
How to Apply for UPSC Job Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website “upsc.gov.in”.
- Click “Advertisement” to find the advertisement “Advertisement No. 14 – 2021”, click on the link.
- Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website “www.upsconline.nic.in”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
Important Links | UPSC 2021 notification