Union Public Service Commission
Assistant Professor & Other Posts
Total Posts:- 240+
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment:
Union Public Service Commission 2020 (UPSC): The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. So we request to really all the details about UPSC Recruitment 2021 below.
Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 11-02-2020 till 23:59 hrs.
- Last Date for Printing of Online Application: 12-01-2021 till 23:59 hrs.
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Women Candidates: Nil.
- For Other Candidates: Rs.25/-.
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline.
Educational Qualification & Age Details for UPSC Advertisement 2021:-
Junior Technical Officer:
- Degree (Oil Technology)/ Engg./ Science) with PG Diploma.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
- Degree (Civil Engineering)
- Maximum Age: 35 Years.
- MBBS/ DNB/ DM/ M.Ch (Relevant Subject).
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Master’s Degree (Social Work).
- Maximum age: 35 Years.
Assistant Public Prosecutor:
- Degree (Law).
- Maximum Age: 35 years.
Data Processing Assistant:
- Master’s Degree in Computer Applications/Information Technology/Computer Science or B.E/B.Tech.in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Technology/Computer Science and Engineering/Information Technology from a recognized University/Institute.
- Maximum Age: 30 Years.
UPSC ORA Recruitment 2021 Vacancy & Salary Details:
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary (Per Month)|
|Junior Technical Officer||06||Pay Level-7|
|Assistant Director||01||Pay Level- 10|
|Assistant Professor||45||Rs. 67,700-2,08,700/-|
|Assistant Public Prosecutor||80||Rs. 47600-151100|
|Data Processing Assistant||116||Pay Level-07|
- Selection will be based on the written test & Interview.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website upsc.gov.in.
- Click “Advertisement” to find the advertisement “Advertisement No.16 – 2020”, click on the link.
- Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website “www.upsconline.nic.in”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.