Union Public Service Commission
Extension Officer, System Analyst & Foreman
Total Posts:- 09
UPSC Recruitment 2020:
Union Public Service Commission 2020 (UPSC): The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination.
Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Last Date of Online Application: 12-11-2020 till 23:59 hrs.
- Last Date for Printing of Online Application: 13-11-2020 till 23:59 hrs.
- For Female/ ST/ SC/ PWD candidates: Nil.
- For Other Candidates: Rs.25/-.
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline.
Age Limit (Maximum):
Extension Officer: 40 Years.
System Analyst cum Computer Programmer: 35 Years.
- Foreman(Mechanical): 30 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification for UPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Extension Officer: Master Degree in Agriculture or Agriculture Extension or Institute or Master of Business Administration with Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or institute or Master’s Degree in Rural Management or institute or Master’s Degree in Agriculture Business Management or Vegetable Science or Horticulture or Agro-Forestry or Degree in Agriculture Engineering from a recognized university or institute.
- System Analyst cum Computer Programmer: Master’s Degree in Computer Applications or M.Sc. Computer Science or M.Sc. Information Technology ; or Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Technology or Computer Science and Engineering or Information Technology from a recognized University or Institute.
- Foreman(Mechanical): Degree in Mechanical Engineering from any recognized University.
- For more details refer to the notification.
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
Extension Officer (01)
System Analyst cum Computer Programmer (05)
- Foreman(Mechanical) (03)
- Selection will be based on the written test & Interview.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website upsc.gov.in.
- Click “Advertisement” to find the advertisement “Advertisement No.13 – 2020”, click on the link.
- Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website “www.upsconline.nic.in”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click for apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click for the final submit button & print the application form.